Code of Conduct for suppliers and business partners of the XATICO Group (socially responsible company)
The XATICO Group is committed to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, to respect human rights and social standards, and to protect the environment. This applies to our own company as well as to our relations with our business partners. We also support the principles of the United Nations Global Compact as a socially responsible company. We expect our suppliers to share this commitment.
This Code of Conduct describes the minimum requirements to meet our standards.
Health and safety
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations on occupational health and safety.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of occupational health and safety.
- Use or establishment of an appropriate management system for occupational health and safety.
Human rights and social standards
- Compliance with applicable laws and sector-specific regulations regarding working hours, including statutory regulations on overtime.
- Figures regarding wages and benefits as prescribed by applicable laws, including minimum wage regulations, and in accordance with local industry and market standards.
- Respect for the principles of equal opportunities and fair treatment. Zero tolerance towards discrimination and the verbal or physical harassment of employees.
- Recognition of the right of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining within the legally permissible framework.
- Zero tolerance towards forced labor, including the forced labor of prisoners, compulsory labor, or human trafficking.
- No child labor: compliance with the minimum employment age, as required by applicable national laws and international agreements.
Compliance and integrity
Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular:
- zero tolerance towards corruption or bribery, in particular payments, bribes, or other advantages granted to influence decisions
- Compliance with all applicable competition and antitrust laws and regulations
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest in business relations with XATICO Group or third parties, as well as situations that might create the appearance of a conflict of interests.
- confidential handling of business, financial and technical data, as well as business correspondence of the XATICO Group. No appropriation of factual or copyrighted property of XATICO Group or of other companies.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as internationally recognized standards for the protection of the environment
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of environmental protection
- Use or establishment of an appropriate environmental management system
- Suitable efforts to promote compliance with the principles of this Code of Conduct among own suppliers and subcontractors.